Church of Christ
Shivajinagar, Bangalore, India
Congregations in Bangalore
Bible Quiz 2021
Lesson 19 – Land of Captivity
Please enter your email, so we can follow up with you.
Please enter your mobile number here.
1. Give the five names used for the land of sojourn and captivity. Which is the most ancient?
2. Draw a map of Egypt and give the Northern (Lower) and Southern (Upper) divisions. List the sources of the Nile and locate them on your map. Please draw on paper. Take a picture and attach here.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
3. Which of the following are True? a. The Egyptians originated from Ham through his son Mizraim. b. The Egyptians were not very religious. c. The Egyptians were known for their worship of idols/images. d. They believed in the immortality of the soul and its reunion with the body. e. Shepherd life was held in contempt by the Egyptians.
4.In the history of Egypt there were three empires. List those three empires with the dates of their existence. During which one did the Exodus occur?
5. List the four major cities in Lower Egypt and the one major city in Upper Egypt.
6. List two means by which the Egyptians tried to slow Israel's growth.
7. List Moses' five excuses to God for not going back to Egypt as Israel's deliverer and God's responses to those excuses.
What has been your key takeway from this lesson?