Church of Christ
Shivajinagar, Bangalore, India
Congregations in Bangalore
Bible Quest 2020
Bible History 1 Survey – Lesson 12 (Isaac and Jacob)
Please enter your email, so we can follow up with you.
Please enter your mobile number here.
1. The teacher uses three terms to describe the character of Isaac. List these three terms below with a describing statement.
List the answers in 3 separate points.
2. In what one single event in his life does Isaac stand out from the three descriptions above.
3a. What was the significance of the pre-natal struggle of the brothers Esau and Jacob?
3b. Give the meaning of each of their names.
4. What were the two things Jacob stole from his brother Esau?
5. What was the three-fold nature of the blessing?
List the 3 points separately.
6. Describe the event/s which took place at Bethel in the life of Jacob as he ran from Esau on his way to Padan-aram.
7. What two-fold promise or vow did Jacob make at Bethel?
What has been your key takeaway from this lesson?